Thursday, March 17, 2011

Assignment 2b- Social software and Web 2.00

Since social networking is one of my interests, I have accounts in some of the most popular SNs like Facebook.com, linkedin.com, twitter.com, friendfeed.com, digg.com, orkut.com, myspace.com and couchsurfing.org… etc.
Among all mentioned above I chose couchsurfing.org to introduce at my assignment 2b because I recently have joined it and try to understand its features and atmosphere. This social network belongs to Couch Surfing project which tries to "Offer profile listing, discussion groups and a place to arrange free accommodations around the world". People who want to travel to other countries can find free hosts at their destinations, share their experiences, and find useful information. Here you approximately can find all information related to your travel.




Don't miss this Delicious list. It's fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I like your blog.I am currently working on mine(anuma-franklin.blogspot.com).I will like you to aid me in the assignment.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete